Freshly Sealed Products Coconut Oil is extracted from the kernel structure of a matured coconut harvested from tropical coconut palms. Our coconut oil is 100% organic, no added preservatives or chemical engineering involved in manufacturing. The oil has incredible contributions to offer the human body; Freshly Sealed Products wants you to indulge in it all.
*The health benefits of 100% organic extra virgin coconut oil are widely known throughout Asia, Africa, South America, South Pacific, Mexico and the Philippines. It is miraculously known in these countries and in other tropical places around the world, for its wondrous medicinal benefits. 100% Organic extra virgin coconut oil unlike other oils is cholesterol free with zero Trans Fats.
Research has shown that coconut oil is enriched with fatty acids most specifically Lauric acid, which is converted to Monoglycerides monolaurin in the body. Lauric acid has a more favorable effect on cholesterol than any other fatty acids. Additionally studies indicate that a lower total high density lipoprotein (HDL) “good” cholesterol ratio suggests a decrease in atherosclerotic risk.
We believe at Freshly Sealed Products it is our duty and responsibility to educate North Americans about the true health benefits of extra virgin organic coconut oil. For additional information on the health attributes of coconut oil visit the following sites: http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-oils/organic-coconut-oil/;
Quick facts taken from the Alzheimer’s Association reflects the following information;
- 5.4 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s disease.
- One in eight older Americans has Alzheimer’s disease.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the United States and the only cause of death among the top 10 in the United States that cannot be prevented, cured or even slowed.
- More than 15 million Americans provide unpaid care valued at $210 billion for persons with Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- Payments for care are estimated to be $200 billion in the United States in 2012.
Subsequently, studies has shown that coconut oil is high in MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) which is a popular ingredient that boost ketone levels in the brain, and also compensates for a shortage of glucose . That maybe beneficial in aiding brain function.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.